SergeInTheUK

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pictures of London



Well, it's been a week since my last entry and I thought I'd post another quick entry.

Jess arrived last Friday and we've been touring the city as some of these pictures demonstrates... It's great to see the city as a tourist... It's strange how one forgets that you need to explore it as well (even if you are a student spending the next 9 months here!).

We went to Westminster, saw Big Ben, went to Camden Town and China Town, explored the city core and got to see the Regent Street Christmas lights lit up! I had to do some schooling but Jess also got to see St.Pauls and the British Museum today so adventures and discoveries are pilling up. Here are a few pictures to show some of our exploring. I hope you like them!

1 Comments:

  • There are 3 things which I adore in London:
    DOUBLEDECKER BUSES
    These are always a treat, either in London or on country roads at times. Perch myself on top deck in the front window seats if possible, just where the tree branches swoosh into the bus in order all going by Limo London owners envy you. What a view!
    BIG RED PHONE BOXES
    Love those old and i think disappearing sturdy heavy metal phone boxes that seem to be everywhere - even in rural areas with nothing else around.
    THE OLD POST BOXES
    I'm always exciting to see these old old post boxes with the name of the monarch on them when the box was put into place or made.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home