SergeInTheUK

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

News from the front

Well, I have just completed my essay on the effects of Specialized Equity Funds on MFIs and I'm very happy about it. Tomorrow, I will be sending it by mail and I can truly concentrate on my studies for the final exams. I still have a lot of work to do on my Spanish but I am hopeful I can get it from Intermediate Low to Intermediate High by the end of July.

Jess is doing well after her operation about 3 weeks ago. We will be visiting the surgeon tomorrow to confirm everything is okay. She did have a bit of pain on her side but I think this may be part of the healing process.

Sam bought his ticket to London so we are confirmed a go for Ireland and Munich. We will be planning our trip next week. I will also be going to Russia afterwards. Lots to do and see in Europe! Still unsure about my plans for July and August. This will depend on Jessica's work situation and her vacation plans.

Other than that, I can officially confirm I will be going to Toronto next year. My scholarship was renewed for another year so I will be entering the 16-month IMBA program at the Schulich School of Business at the end of August 2006 and completing at the end of December 2007. Then, there is a mandatory 4-month work term either in Chile or France or Switzerland. Will have to see if I can improve my Spanish speaking skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home