SergeInTheUK

Friday, July 22, 2005

London nightlife

Yes, I know... I mentioned that in my last blog entry was to be my last but I just couldn't resist one last entry. Just got back from the Fabric, a cool London night club with 3 dance floors, plenty of live DJ's, a great atmosphere and way too many people... I recommend this place for sure!

Earlier that day, I wrote the final exam. I needed a 20% to pass the class. I certainly don't think I'll be able to repeat the 95% I got on the mid-term but I can safely assume I had at least 60% on the final which will allow me to attend the M.Sc. program next year. After finishing the exam, I met up with Norm, a friend of Margaret's from EDC. Shalu, Sarunas, Ted and Michael joined us for lunch at the Knights of Templar Bar on Chancery Lane.

After lunch, we made a quick walk to Rosebery to change and made our way back to LSE for the leaving party. Plenty of guiness later, we came back to Rosebery before making our way to ENJOY, a great Romanian restaurant on Farrington. After supper, we went to Fabric to finish the evening.

Tomorrow morning is breakfast, packing and the goodbyes... I'll be getting on the tube prior to noon and then off to Heathrow where I'll meet up with Rob for a beer before my flight departs. I can honestly say I came to London and did everything I wanted to and met some wonderful people. All in all, a great experience I'll never forget. I'm just looking forward to continuing the adventure in October 2005...

Part 2 will resume on September 26, 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home