SergeInTheUK

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Auberge Espagnol


I arrived with Latitia at the location next to Piccadilly Circus yesterday, only to find 15 other students also waiting. The 3 current tenants wanted to really use pressure tactics to have us sign-up for this flat... Unfortunately, 165 pounds a week is a tad bit out of my price range (even though it is relatively close to LSE).

Tonight, I will be visiting a place about 5km north of LSE, just above Regents Park which appears quite nice (very nice neighbourhood)... It's a bit pricey at 130 pounds a week but the location is great, and I get to go running fairly easily. The area is also well serviced by bus so I could get down to LSE in less than 20 minutes. Only issue is that the room is quite small (or so they say) but the kitchen and living area is absolutely wonderful (or so they say). More to follow on the crazy adventures of Serge finding a place in London...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home